Will is the main thing for this post.
You will is probably not enough strong. You maybe do not spend enough time studying.
The one of the most violent methods, I have found out, is to use a stopwatch. If sounds a little bit crazy. But if you are lazy to learn, stopwatch may help you. You can
Using stopwatch you are going to measure your studying activities per day. I use the minute accuracy.
You can compete with yourself to achieve more minutes than the previous day.
So, you are going to study an area. You may want to become an expert one day (JavaEE developer for example).
Try to list all the subareas of the area, you want to learn. (I used MediaWiki). You can use categories (I used MediaWiki categories)
Gives priorities to the subareas.
Now you should know much more, you want deal with.
Then you may have some study sources: books, Internet.
You should not focus on too much books and websites at once.
You can plan using the calendar.
Much has change in the last twenty years. Thirty years ago, you would need to buy a book or to borrow a book to study something. But now, everything is different. You can probably afford an Internet connection.
You are not able to read all the public Internet. There is so much websites.
Consider Maven, for example. Maven is a tool in Java used to build Java application and to resolve the Java application dependencies (on another Java libraries.
I tried to search maven using Google. Google claimed to have found about 65,300,000 results. This is a big number.
Please, take into account, if you do now know (I did not know clearly once): Internet (you will probably use Google) gives you very often too much websites containing some information about the area, you are going to study. Nobody (you also) is not able to process too much information.
You must know, that you will use only a small part of the sources available for the area, you are dealing with.
The good thing maybe is, you can study the same area many (many) times using texts created by different people. This may help you to study, if you will read the same thing hundred times. I see this aspect as a big advantage.
Minimalism is a philosophy, which is interested for me.
Minimalism probably mean to use and owns only as little as possible.
Minimalism mean for me for example:
- avoid not needed e-mail messages
- delete not needed e-mail messages just now
- delete duplicated files in your computer
- one phone number is maybe enough for you
- you maybe do not need to have a pet, because the worries
- get rid of things, you do not need or do not use
- do not buy things, you do not need or will not use
- avoid mess around you (place, you live, car, you use, files and digital devices you use)
- try to focus only on the areas, which can help you to be more close to your goals- for example: I know, there is a C# programming language, but its knowledge gives me probably not much value, Spring is a more better area for me. Make the areas you want to focus clear. Use priorities. For example, in my case, Spring has a lot higher priority than a JUnit now. But, I believe, one day, maybe this year, my Spring knowledge will reach a level, when I want to learn more about JUnit. The priorities can be sometimes pretty changeable. But I think, for example, the Cobol programming language will have almost zero priority for me forever, because Cobol knowledge gives almost no value for me and my career.
Is the Earth the only planet and place, where the life is? Or is there another planet or place in our galaxy or in our universe or in another universe, where the another life is?
There may be another life in the universe, the development of this life can be higher than ours. If their development is better, their technologies are probably betters and then they are able to do things, we may think are not able to do. Maybe their knowledge would be valuable for use, maybe not.
Maybe some aliens are just watching while I am writing this text. We do not know. They may have a very good technology.
The human knowledge is increasing every second. It is more than 3 000 years, this progress has started.
There are many areas of human knowledge. Every human almost every second generates some actions. These actions can make some useful results for another people.
But every knowledge can become obsolete one day more and more.
Some knowledge may never become obsolete. For example multiplication- mathematics operation.
But consider Basic, for example. Basic is a programming languages, which was widely used thirty years ago and earlier. But now there is not many people using it. Basic is not modern nowdays, but studying it may give you some new view.
The problem is, the Earth is here no forever. Our civilization is here no forever. We do not know, if our descendants will be able to find another planet suitable for life in the future. The universe may end one day.
Will be able to save our knowledge?
Will be valuable the geography knowledge, if the Earth will may no more be here one day. Did you want to learn details about a planet, which existed 100 milions years ago before its destruction.